Complete a Receipt Bank product demonstration and receive a Lenovo Tab4 10 Tablet
During September 2019 Receipt Bank Limited (Receipt Bank) is offering a free Lenovo Tab4 10 Tablet (16 GB) to qualifying participants (the Promotion) which complete a demonstration of the Receipt Bank platform and products by a Receipt Bank representative (Demonstration). By registering your interest in a Demonstration, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 1 The Promotion is open only to professional accountancy and bookkeeping service providers located in the United Kingdom which:
- are not an existing or former client or customer of Receipt Bank or any member of its corporate group;
- have not previously completed a Demonstration; and
- are not part of a professional accountancy and bookkeeping network, association or franchise group with regional or global presence,
each, an Eligible Participant.
- 2 To be eligible for the Promotion each Eligible Participant must:
- click on the following link: https://info.receipt-bank.com/tabletoffer-sept and register for a Demonstration; and
- complete a Demonstration, which shall include (but not be limited to) attending a telephone or video call with a Receipt Bank representative during which the representative will provide a detailed demonstration of the Receipt Bank online platform and its capabilities and product lines.
- The Promotion will be dispatched within 28 days of the Eligible Participant completing a Demonstration.
- The Promotion is only available to the first 50 Eligible Participants to complete a Demonstration (Promotion Cap). The Promotion Cap may be increased or decreased at Receipt Bank’s sole discretion. Receipt Bank shall notify participants in the Demonstration once the Promotion Cap is reached.
- The Promotion is available only to Eligible Participants which register for a Demonstration between 1 September and 30 September 2019 (inclusive) and which complete such Demonstration on or before 31 October 2019.
- This Promotion is subject to additional terms and conditions that apply and govern the usage of the Receipt Bank products. By opting to register for the Promotion, you agree to the terms and conditions www.receipt-bank.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/ (the Standard Software Terms).
- If there is an inconsistency between any of the provisions of these terms and conditions and the provisions of the Standard Software Terms, the provisions of these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Promotion is limited to one entry per Eligible Participant. Multiple applications by an Eligible Participant will not be accepted and may lead to the disqualification of that Eligible Participant from the Promotion.
- Receipt Bank accepts no responsibility for registrations not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including but not limited to, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
- The Promotion is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Receipt Bank reserves the right to:
- disqualify an Eligible Participant from the Promotion if its conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Promotion.
- disqualify an Eligible Participant from the Promotion in the event of a breach of these terms and conditions or the Standard Software Terms by an Eligible Participant.
- hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The decision of Receipt Bank regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding.
- Receipt Bank reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Eligible Participant. Receipt Bank may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying any application made in in connection with the Promotion. Receipt Bank reserves the right to disqualify an Eligible Participant if it fails to comply with Receipt Bank’s verification requirements.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Receipt Bank, its subsidiaries and each of its and their respective employees officers or agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Eligible Participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring in connection with the Promotion or the Demonstration.
- The Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.